Current Events Update:
Hello Church Family,
We hope this finds you all well! We miss being with all of you and are anxious to worship together again soon. With that being said, we also want to be careful with how we go about this process, so the board has come up with some guidelines we will need to follow. The tentative date of our first meeting back together is May 31st, 2020. This is all depends on the stay at home order issued by Governor Whitmer and whether it gets extended again or not.
- There will be TWO morning services…
- 55 and over service will be from 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- under 55 service will be from 11:00 AM to Noon
Please do not come any earlier that 10:55 AM for the second service so that we can properly sanitize the church between services.
- Please follow social distancing…keep 6 feet between your family and other families
- Masks are encouraged but not required (Please shed grace on those who feel differently about wearing masks.)
- There is to be no contact…sorry, no hugs, no shaking hands for now.
- There will be no music, only preaching and announcements to begin with.
- There will be no Sunday school, no Junior church and no nursery. In addition, the library (cry room), drinking fountain, kitchen & gym are off limits. We will also not be making any coffee.
- The offering plate will not be passed, there will be a place to put your offering.
- Parents please go to the bathroom with your child, we need to sanitize door handles/toilet handles and want to make sure this is done properly…Thank you!!
- There is to be only one person in each bathroom at a time (unless assisting your child).
If you are feeling sick at all, please, stay home and rest! Do not feel that you have to come to church, if you are at all uncomfortable with coming stay home. We are planning to still upload church services online once we are back so you will still be able to be a part of services!
Please keep praying for our leadership during this time and know that we are praying for each of you as well!
Eden Bible Church leadership
Get To Know Us
Eden Bible Church has been a part of the local community for over a century. It began in 1895 as a small gathering called Eden Sunday School, and has since grown into a local Church that reaches its community and the world with the Good News of Jesus Christ. Today, we can say that God has richly blessed us, and that we are excited to continue serving in the ministry God has given us.
- Preaching and teaching is Biblically centered and Christ focused
- Men’s and women’s retreats, church family fellowships, and children’s ministries are designed to edify and encourage growth
- Outreach events engage and involve the local community
Let Us Get To Know You!
It is a great blessing to have a place to worship God together- and YOU are always welcome here! Join us as we praise the Lord, study Scripture, and fellowship with one another. Eden is a family of faith!
Do you have questions or comments? Please send us an email at the address provided below, or give us a call Monday-Friday (9am-noon).
Give Your Tithe Online
7991 Worden Rd
Beulah, MI 49617